I’ve noticed a few of these posts so I thought I would do my own:
- Las Vegas, NV: Tradeshow in March
- Iowa City, IA: College recruiting trip, hanging with my younger brother, who goes to school at the University of Iowa
- Fall River, MA: Easter with Erin's extended family
- Milwaukee, WI (a lot, too many times to list sequentially): The usual to and fro to see my mom, and my older brother's family. I love watching my nephews grow, they're so cool.
- Albia, IA: One of my sister's wedding. This is the town my dad lives in.
- San Francisco + Sonoma, CA: A mobile industry convention and a quick day trip to wine country
- Las Vegas, NV: Another tradeshow. Getting better at going to Vegas and getting out quickly. Still need to shave a day off.
So looking back on the year, I barely traveled outside of the midwest and Erin and I took zero vacations together. I have a good reason for this, but let me tell you…2008’s list is going to be a lot better!